My Bumper sticker says to Coexist

I have this Coexist bumper sticker written out in cult symbols. I think it gives off the wrong impression that religious tolerance also includes tolerance towards shit driving. Just because we both took a wrong turn down a one-way and merged paths on the crossroads, met the devil on a dead end road, and other road travel related metaphors, doesn't mean Buddha loves you. And just because I believe in other people's Gods doesn't mean I'm ready to meet yours. So take comfort in knowing that if I see your flipped over car, that as I pass the smouldering wreckage, I'll be praying for you. And for your sake, I hope your God is listening. Because I love you and I only seek peace for are differences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Dream

Book of Spells, Part 4

Book of Spells, Part 6