Strange Dream

I was sleeping tonight when I had a dream where I was watching Netflix documentary about the ghosts caught on tape. It was a group of friends hanging out, doing drugs and video taping them doing a seance when a weird human entity filled the camera lens. The entity was a blurry image wearing blue jeans and a red shirt.

Then the image came closer becoming apart of the group of friends and the camera goes black. The narrator in the background starts talking about Archons and I'm holy shit! still in my dream and so I go find my roommate and I'm like "dude, you gotta check this documentary film I found!"

And he's like, "I've already seen it. It's pretty scary I guess". And that's the weird ass dream I had this morning. It gave me goosebumps but little more. Maybe someday I'll wake up next to, a she-devil who likes to make breakfast in bed.

But my luck is I'll wake up to find a ghost of a dead writer telling me to give up on my dreams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book of Spells, Part 4

Book of Spells, Part 6