Book of Spells, Part 6

"What happened?"asks Tracy, a electronics expert from the Midwest. "I thought I saw a snake. Maybe, it was an hallucination. I don't know". "It's the curse of the gypsies" replies Tracy mockingly. "They've come to eat your brains".

"No, but seriously my good friend. All jokes aside. You're under a lot of stress. Relax, because now it's time to have some fun" says Tracey. Riley smiles. "Your right. By the way, could you hand me your flashlight please" asks Riley with a new found respect for this computer wizard. He hands him his flashlight. Riley shines it over the corridor as he begins to descend down the ancient stairs.

One by one, the group follows Riley some twenty feet underground. When they reach the bottom, they find themselves in a small room leading to two narrow hallways. "Alright, let's split up into two teams" insists Riley. "I'm going left and I want the first half of you to follow me". With that said, Riley begins walking down the left hallway. Tracy rushes up behind him carrying a video camera. Slowly, they get up and split down the dark tunnels.

"I Explored your dad's dark tunnel, bro" shouts Jerry. Jaison screeches the van over to a halt. He jumps out and open the sliding door. He looks at Jerry blinded by the light. "If you ever!" shouts Jaison. "If you ever say something fucked up about my daddy again, I'm going to face fuck your mouth!" says Jaison slamming the door shut. "Alright, now where was I?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Dream

Book of Spells, Part 4