How I Slipped and Fell into the Occult

Now, back when the torrent site Demonoid was still around, I had no clue what the hell the occult was; but after I came across a Thirty Three Giga Bites collection of Occult Books- I downloaded it onto my external hard drive- and put it in the corner to collect dust.

I was afraid of what I would find inside:

"Would a demon pop out the moment I open the document? Would I raise the spirit of Jeffery Dhamer from the pits of the abyss after an unsuccessful summoning of Shaggy from Scooby Doo? Would I start wearing black nail polish and refer to myself as Magus Sexmi Eternius?" I feared for my eternal soul.

But mainstream religion wasn't doing it. What did I really have to lose? My family upbringing of good old fashioned Christianity and fear of everything else had left me hollow and empty. I sought that Occult collection for an alternative heaven.

What I found was a smorgasbord of knowledge that leaves me both satisfied, and hungry for more. I've found more positive than negative here. I not only found heaven. I found the tools necessary to create my own. But until then. Does anyone know how to relinquish a serial killer? My apartment smells like spoiled pork and cheddar cheese. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Dream

Book of Spells, Part 4

My Bumper sticker says to Coexist