Book of Spells, Part One

"I'm glad you all could make it" says Jaison with a smile on his face as the group sits cluster fucked like some car full of clowns. "Why are here?" asks Noel sandwiched between Brad the Truck Driver and Trisha the bar wench. "It's been years since we've spoken. I thought you might still be mad about the whole me sleeping with your best friend" she says with a smile. Brad undresses her with his eyes. He always did have a fondness for making Jaison feel inferior as a man. She looked back with a quick glance of possible interest. She always did have a fondness for sleeping with the friends of men she felt were below her. However, Jaison didn't flinch at their attempt at twisting the dagger a little deeper into his heart.

Teresa always did have a fondness for making Jaison feel inferior as a man. She looked back with a quick glance of possible interest. She always did have a fondness for sleeping with the friends of men she felt were below her which is strange because for a skuzzy white trash skank with not taste other than the endless dicks she put in her mouth, included Jaison. However, Jaison didn't flinch at their attempt at twisting the dagger a little deeper into his heart. He'd toughened up over the years. Call it, a lifetime of losertuide.

"Oh no, I'm over all that" replies Jaison with a sense of purpose. "You see, I wrote a story and you're all in it. So, I thought I would recite it to you. It's a camping story, so I thought it would be applicable to take you out camping. You know, give you the proper thanks for all the valuable lessons you've taught me over the years". They stare on with a look of complete emptiness. "I was also planning on giving all of you a free copy and $100". They all nod their heads in reassurance. "Well then", replied Jaison "since we are all in favor. We should probably get going. I already made reservations for this great camp site. I don't want to keep them waiting". The van takes off down the road as black SUV follows slowly behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Dream

Book of Spells, Part 4

My Bumper sticker says to Coexist